All Hallows Eve.



Happy Halloween! To be quite honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween (but I sure do love candy). I don't know what it is, but the whole dressing up thing just doesn't float my boat. I seem to never have any good ideas and I just never spend the time to think of anything creative. Oh, and I don't like to flaunt myself around town in my skivvies... no one needs to see that, and it just isn't in my personality to dress up like, well, a ho-bag. To put it bluntly.

Motivated by the haunting spirit of Halloween, I thought I'd share a costume compilation from the past and present. Beware... I'm a repeat offender. It's so embarrassing how anti-creative I am.

I hope you enjoy!

80's aerobics instructor. 2006.
For the life of me, I can't remember what I was in 2007. Probably an 80's aerobics instructor. Again. Or GASP! I might not have even dressed up at all. How uncool.

80's hair band rocker. 2008.
Witch. Obviously. 2008.
80's hair band rocker. Again. 2009.
In 2010, I was a witch. Again. No photo, sorry. Plus, I looked dreadful anyway... so why even bother sharing?

Vampire. 2011.
By chance, if you want to see my super-fun vampy nails that I did to go along with this costume, check them out here!

Witch. Again. October 31, 2011.