Annelise Au Naturel.



Yep. You heard me. OOF dah. After 16 days of this product and processing-free challenge, I finally broke down and didn't do anything with my hair.

I woke up this morning, showered and washed my hair, did my normal 10-minute get-ready routine, and left the house. I untangled my wet hair in the car. And a short 30 minutes later, I had this:



There you go. Annelise au naturel. The hair pictured above is a bona fide air-dried 'do. That means no teasing, no styling, no hairspray, and definitely no products applied to that hair.

Some may say it looks decent. I can't stand it. It wings out on the sides and just hangs on my head like a two-week old dishrag. Now you see why I'm all about sponge rollers, braids, and Wrap Snap & Go... no matter how cheesy they are.

So that's my au naturel look for you, as my coworker Zoë calls it. I think I'd much rather prefer to have naturally curly, big hair... or Annelise au les cheveux efféminé. AKA... Annelise with poofy hair!