Imagine That.


Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner? A couple weeks ago my mom and the kids got together to take our family Christmas photo (since we haven't done one in ages). My sister's fiancè did the honors of being our photographer, and he's amazing, no?

The funny thing about these photos, to me, is my hair. It's not necessarily funny... but I'm rather surprised. That morning I just didn't know what to do with my hair. So I washed it, conditioned it, and walked out the door. Two hours later, these photos were taken. And they don't look bad. In fact, my hair looks good!

So if you can imagine-- that's absolutely NO teasing, NO hairspray, NO product, NO blowdryer, NOT EVEN a brush went through those tresses. I wish my hair did that every day!

What's your go-to hairstyle?