Day 56.

Welcome to Day 56 of Bye Bye Beehive! Holy Moses... only 309 days of not doing my hair remain. No big deal, right?

Well, guess what? Today is actually my very first guest post right across the interwebs at The Shine Project. So if you're visiting me from Ashley's blog-- welcome! Stay a while, why dontcha?

If you were a doll and actually went to my guest post link above, you'll see that I'm giving away a large ad spot to a Shine Project reader. Seriously, that's a spot this big:


Sahhhweeeeet! You should really now go and check out her blog and my guest post because entering is easy. All you need to do is any of the following:

*Leave a comment on Ashley's blog for each you do. I've turned the comments off on this post so you can go visit hers and check my guest post out for yourself!