2011's Most Popular.

My top 3 posts of 2011:

1. Day 1. Can you believe that was 3 months ago already? I mean, it wasn't that long ago... but I look so young and naive!




2. Scene Hair. I can't figure out why this one is so popular... but I'm fairly certain that most of the people who end up clicking on my site are looking at how to do it... which means we're sort of after different things, here. #1) I don't try not to do duck face. #2) I'm not 13. #3) My hair looks, um... normal.



3. Bantu Knot-Out. That was BY FAR my worst hair day of this 365-day project yet. OOF-dah it was bad.


Oh wow... of all the posts in the past couple months that I really like... it seems your favorites are 3 of my least favorite. Maybe in 2012 my most popular posts will be ones like the Holiday Updo, my Chignon, or the Braided Bun... only time will tell!

Oh-- and P.S. If you're visiting today from Heather's blog-- you rock! So happy to have you!

Cheers! xoxo