Holiday Updo.


* Sweater: Thrifted * Earrings: Gifted * Headband: Burlington Coat Factory *

Yesterday I received an email from a dear little lady named Emily. She sent me a YouTube video with the most adorable style from HeyKayli. Needless to say, I loved, loved loved it.

All you do is place a simple elastic headband on your head, twist a couple pieces of your hair around it, and you're good to go!

I modified the version from HeyKayli a little bit. She pulled the headband down over her forehead, and I'm not such a huge fan of that style, so I left the band on the top of my head. Also, I decided to sweep mine to the side in a low ponytail to make it more of an updo look. I also think this would look fab with a messy side bun. OOH... now I want to try it.

I plan on wearing a one-shoulder dress for New Year's Eve, and this would be such a fun style to rock along with it. Do you think you'll be trying this messy-but-chic style these holidays?

Oh, and don't forget... if you want to be awesome-blossom like miss Emily and send me suggestions for hairstyles, please don't hesitate to do so! xoxo