Fishtail Braid.



This is my first ever fishtail braid.
I have never done it before because I didn't think my hair was long enough.

Moral of the story? Don't ever doubt yourself.
Do it if you want to. Capiche?

However, I will admit that fishtail braids do usually look better on longer hair.
For an awesome tutorial, I'd recommend checking out what Ashley did here.
Her hair is b-e-a-UTIFUL and she does an awesome job with her hair.
Or, if you prefer a video tutorial, head on over to our friend YouTube with this video.

Mine, as you can tell, is definitely leftover from yesterday.
I love the look of the two different different braids together.
Oh, and do you love my strategic flower placement to hold my loose ends in place?
I probably wouldn't need those if I was able to use hairspray. *Sigh*. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend! xoxo