Convertible.


This past week while on vacation in Palm Desert, my brother and I were greatly deprived and only had the option to drive around my dad's convertible. Aww shucks, right?

I quickly found that the only option for convertible hair was a convertible style in itself. The hairstyle I came up with was none other than the Boho bun. It is convertible because not only does it look chic and fun, but it also stays securely in place during long convertible rides. I added a couple flowers to the 'do and voila! It stayed perfectly in place. I also opted for this hairstyle the day my family and I went golfing. 

See... it's a convertible convertible hairstyle!

P.S. I just love reading your comments... but I can't reply back if you don't "show your email" on your Blogger profile. All you need to do is go to your Blogger profile. Click "Edit." Check the box that says "show my email address," and you're good to go!  Then I will be able to respond to your comments. For a more detailed tutorial, check out this link from For the Love of Blogs. Success!!!