The Sponsor Buzz: January



Happy Monday! Can you believe it's already past the first week in January? It's also almost my 3-month mark for BBB! Whoa!

Today I'd like to introduce you to a sweetheart named MacKensie... take it away, girl!


Hey folks! MacKensie here. I'm a 22-year-old college graduate (Go Gators!) trying to figure out what to do with my life. I started this blog as a way to express myself and my many different interests. I cover topics like health and fitness (I recently ran a half marathon); hair, makeup and fashion (on a budget, of course); my favorite books; arts and crafts; and dairy-free cooking adventures (I am severely lactose intolerant, which is very difficult for a devoted cheese connoisseur like myself).

I have a very sweet boyfriend, a hilarious and eccentric family, super fun friends and the most amazing dog in the whole world

I really hope you all will visit my blog, I'd love to have you!

Thank you so much, Annelise, for having me!

Want to see miss MacKensie in action? Check her out here:


Oh-- and if you want to sponsor (or swap) Bye Bye Beehive-- be sure to email me! Xoxo