Fishtail Braiding.

Happy Friday! I know you guys always see me doing my own hair, but this past weekend I had the opportunity to braid hair that belongs to two beautiful ladies.

I find that my hair isn't really long enough to create awesome fishtail braids, and when these ladies asked to be braided... I knew I had to try my hand at some fishtails. 

The rockin' blonde is Mr. Daniel's mom, Michelle. Michelle's hair is so incredible thick. It is literally horse hair. I am soooo jealous. For Michelle, I created a simple French fishtail down the back of her head.


 

This cutie ginger is one of my besties, Lindsey.  Lindsey's hair is amazing. It will do absolutely whatever you want it to do. Lindsey's hair is amazing. It will do absolutely whatever you want it to do. I began by just French fishtailing a top section of her hair and securing it with a clear elastic. Then I decided I loved her hair so much that I just wanted to keep going... so I added a fishtail braid at the bottom. 


How did I do?? I am so thankful to have such beautiful and wonderful ladies in my life! xoxo