Month 3.


Look at that growth!

My hair, from the top of my scalp to the bottom layer going down my back, measures 18.75 inches. It also currently has 4.75 inches of grow out. That's an overall growth of 2.25 inches from October!

My AWESOME hairstylist Lindsey.
October 10, 2011 to January 10, 2012
October 10, 2011 to January 10, 2012

After comparing the Day 1 and Month 3 photos... I'm astonished at how dark my hair has gotten. Both photos were taken at the same salon, at the same time of day, with the same light. Whoa. That's some crazy stuff!! Since I'm not allowed to cut or color during this time period, I went in for just a simple trim to keep my hair healthy. There's no point in growing it out if I'm not going to take care of it, right?

Also, since it's the 3-month mark... I get to make my first quarterly $50 donation to St. Luke's. I'm so excited. My donation is going directly to cancer patient assistance, which helps patients in need who can't afford important basics such as temporary housing, meal vouchers, medications, gasoline and transportation vouchers to travel to and from the hospital, help with utility bills, and food.

Want to join me with this incredible project? Make a difference, donate to St. Luke's cancer patients now and join my Pledge for Patients. Help out people who are truly in need.

As for me... I'm off to make my donation... and to celebrate making it to the 3-month mark!! Whoopeeeeee!!!