Confessions of a Blondaholic.


It has been three months since the beginning of Bye Bye Beehive.
I'm slowly beginning
to go
INSANE.

See, since I was a baby,
I have always been a blonde.
The only times I was a brunette were when I was 18 (for like a week),
when I was 21 and cheerleading for Boise State (for a few months),
and last February just because I felt like it.
Each time I made the transition,
my nanny (grandma) cried.
So I always went back to blonde.

When I began this project,
I called my nanny and told her I was sorry
because I wouldn't be a super-blonde again for a while.
I'm pretty sure she cried again.

I think I'm the one crying now. 
My hair has officially taken on that color scheme we like to refer to as ombre.
Somedays, it's cool.
In fact, it would be really cool 
if I could straighten and tease it,
or spiral curl it and make big, ombre movie star hair.

However, that's not quite the case.
It hangs on my head.
It's limp.
It's uuuugly.
But it's getting healthier, at least.

Anyway... I miss being a super-blonde.
That's my confession.
Oh well.
Only 268 days left.
Ouch.