The Indecisive One.

 Well, this is embarrassing.
As you remember from Wednesday,
I considered doing away with my 365-day project.

In fact, I was so gung-ho about ending the project,
I went to my dad's house to retrieve my blow dryer, straightener and curling iron.
(I kept them at a different house so I wouldn't be tempted!)
I even went to Sally's Beauty Supply and stocked up on a couple products:
hairspray, dry shampoo, texture gel and a hair mask.

Then, I got home, reorganized my bathroom to include all my new little friends,
and hopped in the shower.
When I got out, I pulled out the blow dryer.
And that's when I began to sweat.
I've gone 5 months without using any product, heat or damaging my hair.
I was about to end that streak.

You guys. I couldn't do it.
I could NOT bring myself to use that incredibly wonderful blow dryer.
I told myself, "If I can go 5 months, I can go one more day."
Plus, why would I blow dry my hair just to go to bed?
Pointless. I want it to be worth it!
So I decided, I'm really NOT sure what I am going to do...
but I'm going to play it as I go.

This morning, I did use dry shampoo.
(I have been using baby powder for the last 5 months, but that causes icky buildup...
and smells like baby's bum).
Now, if you consider that I failed my project because of that...
that's a bummer.
I don't consider dry shampoo a damaging product, so you know what? 
I'm going to use it.
That texture gel?
I'll probably use that, too.

And who knows, those two little products may just be enough to get me through the next 7 months.
Maybe all I needed was a little pick-me-up.

To be quite honest— I have no idea.
I've always been known for my indecisiveness.
So I'm not necessarily going to say WHAT I'm going to do.
But either way, it's an adventure!
I hope you'll continue to ride on this roller coaster with me.

bloglovin