Month 5.

Month 1.                                        Month 2.                                       Month 3.

Month 4.                                                                    Month 5.

Womp. I find I'm slightly frustrated with this month's progress.
It doesn't seem like my hair has grown at all.
Goodness gracious.
 
However, if you check out the pieces of hair that are sticking out of the braid,
you will notice that the layers are longer than they were before.
Can you see it?
Is it just me?

I also decided to start taking the monthly progress pictures in a white shirt.
The last couple months, it's been hard to differentiate the growth because of the hair 
contrast against the black shirt.
So, voila, I solved our problems by subbing in my trusty white T-shirt.
I'm a GENIUS.
bloglovin