My Messy Bun As Of Late

 
 

I'm fairly certain I have emphasized that 
I LOVE HAIRSPRAY
before, haven't I?

It used to be my saving grace when it came to making anything stay put,
making hair huge and poofy,
and making sure my hair did what I wanted.

And... now that I don't have it... I've been improvising.
I create a messy bun,
and then pull and tug to make it really big and messy.
Once it's nice and big, I take pieces and bobby pin them where I want them.
I don't point the bobby pins toward my pony tail holder (because to many makes it hurt!)...
I simply take a loop of bun (that's usually droopy and gross), 
and slide the bobby pin right over the chuck of hair I want to stay put, securing it to my head.
I make sure and do it under the visible part of loop, so you can't see the bobby pins while looking at my hair.
I usually end up with 5 or 6 bobby pins throughout my bun holding hair in place
to make it look bigger.

If that's confusing, I can do a vlog...
but it may take some persuasion :)

bloglovin